- Established 1992
- Management: Under German Management
- Rooms: 104 Airconditioned Rooms, with Telephone, free Roomsafe, Minibar, Cable-TV with more than 100 International Channels & 10 HD Channels / 40 inches Flat Screen TV.
- Electricity: Shaver outlets with 220V and 110V in all Bathrooms. In all Rooms 220V with Universal Outlets.
- Internet: All Rooms with free Internet access / W-Lan.
- Cuisine: European, International & Filipino Dishes
- Panorama Restaurant: Breakfast Buffet from 7:00 am - 12:00 noon daily.
Dinner Buffet from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm daily.
- Restaurant : open 24 hours “á la carte”
- Room Service: 24 hours
- Laundry Service
- Travel Agency “Charina’s Travel Service”
- Airport Pick Up and Drop Off Service. “Egay Taxi Service”
- Rent a Car (included Driver)
- Beauty Shop
- Gym and Fitness Area
- Swimming Pool 20m x 10m
- Hotel Bar with Wide Screen TV
- Internet Kiosk: Available 24 hours in the Coffee Culture area.
- Daily Newspapers from more than 5 Countries for free reading in our Coffee Culture
- Business Center : Fax/Mail and Messages can be collected from our Business Center.
- Post / Parcel Service: Available at the Front Desk
- Mirrors Night Club with Dance Show and Pool Table. The Mirrors Club entertain you daily from 5:00pm till 2:00am. More than 80 Girls waiting to entertain you.
- Mirrors KTV: The Mirrors KTV is the greatest Karaoke bar with a large canvas screen and a Pool Table open daily from 6:00pm - 3:00am.
- Free Shuttle Service every 30 minutes from Clarkton Hotel to Fields Ave. starting 6:00pm - 3:00am
- Free Shuttle Service every 30 minutes from Fields Ave. to Clarkton Hotel starting 6:30pm - 3:30am
- Currency Exchange: Available at the Front Desk 24 hours
- ATM Machine: Available outside of the Hotel / at the side of the front door.
- Safety deposit boxes: Available at the Front Desk
- We accept the following Credit Cards: Visa, Master, Diners and Amex
- Car parking: Parking space in front of the Hotel
- Security Service: 24 hours Secured
Located in Pampanga, Central Luzon, about 80 km north from Manila
- Population around 300.000 nearly 10% Foreigners.
- Important Goverment Departments like Immigration, Trade, Tourism etc. Are available.
- Strong Econamic Growth
Clark Economic Zone, low Taxes, a lot of modern Industry, great Business Opportunities, International Airport (DMIA) and Duty Free Shopping Center.
Big Entertainment and Bar Area
Sports Opportunities are available such as Golfing, Tennis, Diving, Hiking, Flying, Swimming and many more...
Shopping at different Malls for best Prices.
Easy road access to any destination thru North Luzon Expressway and the newly built South Luzon Expressway
50 Minutes to Subic (Beach)
4 Hours to Baguio
5 Hours to Banaue Rice Terraces
5 Hours to Hundred Islands
2 Hours to Manila Intl. Airport
...and soon you will find here the Informations about our NEW Projects:
- www.city-guide.ph a very helpful website for philippines travler. there you find a lot about.
- www.angeles-city-guide.com - A simple Guide to help navigate your stay in Angeles City
- www.angeles-city.org - A Guide about finding a Restaurants in the Province of Pampanga
- www.angeles-city-night-guide.com - A Printed Issue with an Entertainment Map of Angelescity.
- Angeles City Flight Club ... learn to fly and more..
- Where to find the best Wi-F- hotspots in Angeles City
- An Guide about Angeles City Golf Clubs coming soon ..
- Angeles City Nightlife Tours starting at Clarkton Hotel. You can start with the new Shuttle Bus for free in the Nightlife of the City in the Fields Avenue
- The Angeles City International Airport / Clark Airport is only 10 minutes away ...
- Angeles City - Airforce Museum is located directly in Clark Airbase 1 km to drive there
- Angeles City and all Philippines is a place to play Pool. the place of the great Champions ...
The Casino Filipino at Mac Arthur Highway is the first Address to Play and can lose..
- At this time of writing Google directory - Angeles City - NO entries for Angles city at all..
- Also you can look the Yahoo directory about Angeles City. See what Yahoo knows about Angeles City..
- Room starts from 1650 . The Rooms are new built at 2009. All Room are incl Split Aircons.
Clarkton Hotels Inc. - 620 Don Juico Avenue - Balibago - Clarkview - Angeles City - Philippines 2009
Phone Nos. (63) (45) 322-324 / 322-2267 / 322-2667 / 625-6821 / 625-6892 / 892-6272